Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. My Grandma, whose life we were able to celebrate this past week.
2. A very nice funeral service and time spent with family.
3. Having my brother Steven home from the Navy,
it had been over a year since we had seen him last!
4. A spontaneous date night on Saturday, courtesy of Eric's planning and my in-laws willingness to take Claire for the evening.
5. Reaching 15 weeks into this pregnancy, and feeling good!
6. Another doctor's appointment this week, I can't wait to hear that little heart chugging along!
7. Claire's teachers, they've been so amazing this year, and I'm definitely not ready to say goodbye to them next week.
8. The Chris Tomlin station on Pandora Radio, I've got it on in both my kitchen and my craft room all.day.long.
9. Having a craft room with plenty of space for me to spread out my supplies
(and a door that I can close when the room gets crazy messy!)
10. A very productive week so far, two Monday items got crossed off my list already on Sunday! (maybe that's the difference of no longer feeling the need to nap every day?!?) Let's hope it keeps up!
~
What are you most thankful for today?

Photobucket


<span class=