Allegan Antiques Market

(oops, this post is almost two weeks late!)

My mom and I headed to the Allegan Antiques Market for the first market of the year.
A major draw being that Rebel.Reclaimed was going to be there!
~
At this time last year, Eric & I had just finished renovating our summer place and needed furniture to fill it, so the market came in very handy. This year neither my mom nor I had any major agenda which actually made it really enjoyable, we could just wander and look at anything that caught our attention.
~
Here's what I walked away with :lots of vintage buttons purchased from a cute elderly couple.
some of the large buttons have already been used on ruffle pillows!three rusty stars (for $2 each)
I'm already wishing I had bought more!
three small blue pharmacy jars to use as bud vases during
our
annual Coast Guard partya small pedestal table to go next to a chair in the corner of my craft room,
it may or may not stay white, I'm not sure yet
~
Lucky for me, Dann from Rebel snapped a picture of one of my pillows in action,
it had sold by the time I arrived!
see his entire Allegan blog post here


<span class=