Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. A long weekend, with lots of family time.
2. My mom for hosting Thanksgiving for our whole crew when my aunt fell sick last minute.
3. Amazing weather over the weekend. Is it really November???
4. Spending the holidays with one very excited little two year old.
5. Listening in as Eric was getting Claire ready for bed, and hearing him tell her she's beautiful.
6. A strong, supportive marriage.
7. A quiet afternoon, all to myself, spent painting the kitchen here.
8. An awesome group of women, working on a very noble cause.
9. Clean water, available whenever I need it.
10. One year spent in the Etsy and blogging world, and loving it!
What are you most thankful for today?