Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A great weekend away with friends.
2. Girlfriends who I can talk to about anything and everything.
3. Amazing weather while up north. 60 degrees in November!
4. A husband who walked blocks each morning to get me a chai, which he then served to me while I was still in bed. Oh yeah ladies, he's that good!
5. Pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and a filet mignon cooked to perfection for dinner.
6. Time to reconnect and have great conversation with my husband minus a certain two year old.
7. Having pictures of Claire emailed to us while we were gone. As much as we enjoyed our little time away, we still wanted to know everything she was up to!
8. Thanksgiving is this week!
9. Our church's Thanksgiving Day service.
10. New family traditions we're hoping to begin with Claire, starting this holiday season.
~
What are you most thankful for today?