Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. A really fun Halloween with neighbors (after Claire's meltdown that is!)
2. An amazing church service.
3. A new pastor who I really appreciate.
4. Great weather allowing us to tweak out one more trip to the zoo.
5. A haircut appointment this week, I treat that as my personal pampering time!
6. A handful of items checked off my master to-do list this weekend.
7. Finally some progress here after a week of waiting on an electrician.
(Praying for a successful inspection this morning!)
8. A family that has still managed to avoid sickness in the middle of flu season.
9. Claire's announcement before bed last night that "Jesus loves chocolate!"
10. An upcoming day away with my mom.
What are you most thankful for today?