Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. A very productive Saturday.
2. A great Sunday dinner, prepared entirely by Eric!
3. Amazing Fall weather, is it really November?!?
4. Christmas music that's been blasting in our house for a week already.
5. A little girl who is quite the trooper in spite of new teeth in the back of her mouth.
6. Motrin. Let's be real, it's helping all of us be troopers in spite of her new teeth.
7. An annual Northern Michigan getaway with friends coming up this weekend.
8. My parent's willingness to take Claire for the weekend so we can get away.
9. A big week in sales in the shop. Woo hoo!
10. Our first holiday event is this week, and we're very excited!
What are you most thankful for today?