Chocolate Chip Cookies

Heather - this one's for you!
In the midst of trying to get ready for vacation, I was asked by our church to do a cookie delivery. We deliver cookies to families who have been visiting our church on a regular basis, but are not yet members. We don't pressure them with questions, or anything of that sort, we just want to say, "thanks for coming!"
~
This recipe that I've found is working out really well. Depending on how many cookies we snack on, I can make enough cookies in one batch to fill three Gladware containers. They freeze really well in the containers, so the next time that I have to do a delivery, I just pull one of the containers out of the freezer and I'm set!
~
(Unfortunately, I didn't snap a picture before putting them all away, but hey, they're chocolate chip cookies, you know what they're supposed to look like!)
~
Here's the recipe:
~
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
2 sticks margarine, softened
3/4 cup oil
1 egg
1 T milk
1 tsp vanilla
3.5-4 cups flour
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
12 oz chocolate chips (1 bag)
~
Cream together sugars and margarine. Add oil, egg, milk, vanilla, flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and chocolate chips.
~
bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
~
enjoy!