Candy Bar Party Favors

As far as I'm concerned, every party requires party favors.
I recently made these candy bar party favors for a baby shower, and since they could easily be customized to any decor/theme, I wanted to share them with you.I used Hershey's nuggets and found that if I cut my scrapbook papers to 1 1/8 inches x 3 1/4 inches, they were the perfect size to cover each candy bar.Using scrapbooking adhesive, I wrapped each candy bar.Next, for the packaging, I found these small drawstring muslin bags at The Plaid Barn.
~
I was lucky enough to find a rubber stamp at JoAnns that was almost a perfect match to the flowers on the invite. One stamp on the front of each muslin bag, and the packaging for the favors was done!  Another great option for packaging would have been clear cello bags tied with a bow, that way the papers would have shown.Finally, I used a pretty aqua pedestal bowl from Rebel.reclaimed to display the favors.  They seemed to go over well, of course though, who doesn't love chocolate???
~
Have you entered the Shabby Apple $50 gift card giveaway yet???
Only a few days left!


Photobucket