New Wreaths for Spring

The blog has been a little quiet this week, but I promise I have a good reason why....I've been busy as can be working on new wreaths for Spring!
~
I love a good challenge, and Dann from Rebel.Reclaimed gave me one this week :
the color PEACH.
~
The color is trending right now and he wanted to see some of it in my wreaths. I struggled going all out with peach (too many memories of decor from my childhood maybe??) but was able to incorporate some peach and similar shades into a few of my wreaths.
~
Here are the latest!I used combinations of various linens in addition to my usual burlap and yarn, and also tried some new styles of flowers. I'm so happy with how they turned out.yay for delivery day!
~
Dann gave me another challenge for this week, something entirely new and I'm ready to get experimenting and see if I can make it happen! I'll (hopefully) be able to share with you soon!
~
If you're still working on your Spring decor, or maybe your Easter table centerpiece, head on down to Rebel to see what kinds of treasures you can find, the store is bursting with amazing Spring colors right now!


<span class=