A New Product!

I mentioned recently that Dann from Rebel.Reclaimed gave me quite a challenge when he shared with me a product he would like to see in his store. I got to work experimenting/creating last week and at the beginning of this week sent him my take on his vision. (You saw a sneak peek of it here!)
~
He liked it and mentioned that he wouldn't mind having a few of them by this weekend. (Enter : just a minor amount of panicking on my part!) But I got it done, and here they are, new ruffle flower pillows!12-inch ivory linen pillow
18 inch natural linen pillow with fabulous floral patterned flower18 inch natural linen pillow with ivory linen flower
(isn't that button great?!?)
~
I quickly snapped the pictures last night before bringing the pillows down to Rebel, so the pictures aren't necessarily spectacular, but I promise you the pillows are! Head on down to Rebel and check them out for yourself!
~
This is also the first weekend for the Allegan Antiques Market, and Rebel will be there as well. The weather is looking great on Saturday (70 & sunny!) so it's a perfect excuse to get out and do some antiquing!


<span class=