Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Having Eric home for an extra-long weekend.
2. A really nice time at church + eating out with neighbors on Thursday.
3. A huge answer to prayer this week for a family at our church.
4. Hanging out with our awesome neighbors Saturday.
5. New plants + flowers popping up in our yard.
6. Having our Children's Director at church pull me aside and tell me the sweet things that Claire said during Children & Worship, melts this mumma's heart.
7. Claire reminding us over and over, "did you know that Jesus died on the cross for us!"
8. Safety for my parents traveling back from Africa, it's good to have them home!
9. Hanging out outside in the sun this afternoon when we thought it was going to be a rainy day.
10. Wrapping up a very fun, but very challenging project this weekend, I'll share a sneak peek tomorrow!
~
What are you most thankful for today?


<span class=