My ResOILution - Day 28

Today's My ResOILution tip will be our last in these series,
thanks so much for following along this month!

If you're feeling brave, go ahead and add a drop of Thieves to your toothbrush tonight. Remember that Thieves is a hot oil, so it might feel a bit intense on your lips or tongue, but it will leave your teeth feeling SO clean. This is my first line of defense when I feel that I might have something coming on.

#myResOILution

 
Now, let's have some fun!

Through the weekend, order a Young Living Premium Starter Kit, and I'll cover your tax + shipping! In your kit, you'll receive 11 oils, a diffuser and samples. I'll send you a welcome packet of course, including a pocket reference guide. And, you'll have access to my Essential Families team which is awesome for education + support.

Any questions?
 
Email me at jill.meulenberg@gmail.com

Ready to order?

Visit the Young Living Member Sign Up page
Leave the "member" box checked
Enter 1752406 in both the Sponsor ID + Enroller ID fields
Fill out your information to create your account
Select the Premium Starter Kit
(I recommend the kit with the Dewdrop Diffuser)
Add any other non-kit oils you would like to your order.
Submit!


Photobucket