My ResOILution - Day 10

Oh Purification, you smell so wonderful.

Purification is best known for its ability to eliminate odors.  A few easy options are to add it to your diffuser to freshen up your kitchen after a meal, add a drop to a cotton ball and place it in your (stinky) gym shoes, or put a drop or two on wool dryer balls in your laundry.
One of the first things I did when I started with essential oils was eliminate dryer sheets and begin using wool dryer balls instead.  (I get mine on Amazon, and a set should last about 6 months)  Go ahead and Google dryer sheets if you want to know why eliminating them from your home is so important.

Both of my kids have always had sensitive skin, so eliminating dryer sheets + using Young Living's Thieves Laundry Soap leaves me feeling *much* better about what I'm exposing their skin to.


#myResOILution


Photobucket