Today let's talk about Young Living's Peppermint Essential Oil!
It takes an entire pound of peppermint plant material to make just one bottle of
Young Living's Peppermint Essential Oil!
Here are some practical ways to use Peppermint Essential Oil:
- create a cooling mist to get you through the hot summer. Add a few drops of Peppermint Essential Oil + 1 tbsp Witch Hazel in spray bottle. Fill to the top with water. Shake before use.
- head pain relief. Apply 1-2 drops (diluted if necessary) to temples and forehead, or press into the roof of your mouth for head pain relief.
- focus. Breathe in Peppermint Essential Oil to increase concentration.
- freshen breath. Add a drop on your tongue (watch out, it's strong!)
- upset tummy. Rub on lower abdomen (dilute if necessary) to calm an upset tummy.
- baking. Add a few drops to your brownie recipe, yum!
Check back again tomorrow and every day for the month of June for more practical tips and information on Young Living Essential Oils!
Read about our family and essential oils & sign up to get started here.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter here.