Today's post is all about Young Living's Frankincense Essential Oil.
confession : when I received my first bottle of Frankincense, I was afraid to use it as it's one of the more expensive oils, and I've since learned I wasn't the only one with that mindset. We'll just agree right now that's ridiculous, okay? This oil is *amazing* and you will receive 0% health benefit from looking at it in the bottle, am I right?
Here are just a few of the many uses for Young Living's Frankincense Oil:
- skin care. Apply 1-2 drops diluted Frankincense to skin for a healthy glow and to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
- sun spots. Lighten sun spots by massaging 1 drop into spot daily.
- stress relief. Diffuse, inhale or apply to wrist and back of ears to help relieve occasional stress.
- immune support. Apply to base of spine or bottoms of feet daily to support your immune system.
- sleep. Diffuse overnight for a peaceful night's sleep.
Check back again tomorrow and every day for the month of June for more practical tips and information on Young Living Essential Oils!
Read about our family and essential oils & sign up to get started here.
Sign up for my monthly newsletter here.