Insta-Friday

Welcome to the weekend!
Here's a peek back at our week...
 Eric + Claire playing on the beach while I sat with sleeping Zachary on the pier.
This is what we endure months of Michigan winter for.
First Pronto Pups of the season. 
Yummmm.
 Wifey Singer jewelry has quickly become one of my favorites.
Hannah is always coming out with new pieces + new color combinations that I just have to have!  And her prices are so reasonable too.  I ordered the necklace on the right, and she surprised me with the one one the left.  Seriously sweet, that lady.
Zachary and I have a Monday morning tradition of heading to a local market to pick up our meat for the week. Inevitably we end up scouting out the fruits and veggies too.  I mean, how can we not when it's displayed so pretty??
I am soooo happy that it's finally grilling season again!
Goodbye heavy casseroles and hello fresh foods on the grill.
This dish included sausage (smoked or pre-cooked) plus peppers, onion and potatoes.  Mix in a little olive oil plus some black pepper.  Fill small packets made of aluminum foil and grill for about 20 minutes.  Perfection.
Mother's Day at Claire school.  Those pre-schoolers sure know how to throw a party!
That's a portrait of me, by the way, and Claire is practicing signing her name in cursive, because that's fancy, you know.
My first Stitch Fix box arrived!!
Did you know that I'm totally incapable of buying clothes for myself?  Seriously.
Eric has to come with me or I'd come home empty-handed.
I'll share details of what was in my box soon!
~
Insta-addicts, find me on Instagram as : coraannedesigns

life rearranged 
 
Photobucket