Insta-Friday

FRIDAY!
(can you sense my excitement???)
This felt like a week of highs and lows,
and I'm really ready for a weekend and a chance of pace.
Here's a peek...
HIGH:
 back splash tiling with my dad.
we chose a white subway tile with a crackle finish.  classic.
HIGH:
the finished product.
LOW:
 crying our way through Target.  sigh.
HIGH:
discovering Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products at Target.
and learning that I am the last.person.on.the.face.of.the.planet to use the stuff.
 LOW:
realizing that Zachary had been bit by another child in the playroom at the gym,
and having to figure out how to deal with it.
HIGH:
sewing new pillows for Rebel to bring to the Allegan Antiques Market this weekend.
LOW:
having a weepy-mess-of-a-mom kind of moment in the preschool drop off line realizing that we're only about 3 weeks out from Claire being done in preschool.  But on arriving home from dropping her off, I read this:
"Don't be disturbed today by thoughts about tomorrow; leave tomorrow alone, and bank in confidence on God's organizing of what you do not see."
- Oswald Chambers
#truth
HIGH:
this bathing suit from J.Crew arriving at my door step.
is it summer yet???
~
Have a great weekend!
We're looking at temperatures in the 60's around here, finally!

Insta-addicts, find me on Instagram as : coraannedesigns

life rearranged


Photobucket