Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Eric and what a great dad he is to Claire.
2. Knowing how hard Eric works to support our family.
3. Also knowing that when his work day is done, he gets home just as fast as he can so we can have quality family time.
4. My dad. I love that I can still call him any time I need help with a project or have a question about something. (Would you believe he has a part in the production of my ruffle pillows?? It's true!)
5. Celebrating 8 years of marriage tomorrow, and it just keeps getting better!
6. Date night tomorrow night to celebrate, sweet!
7. Hearing the report from our ultrasound that our baby is healthy and developing wonderfully.
8. Outside of being tired and a bit achy, feeling very good through this portion of the pregnancy.
9. Enjoying a very nice weekend with highlights including a Lake Michigan boat ride, a trolley ride and eating lunch outdoors after church on Sunday.
10. After two crazy weeks, having an almost completely open week to feel caught up on life again!
~
What are you most thankful for today?


<span class=