Monday Updates

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was really nice, the highlight for me being Sunday with church, a stop at the opening day of the Fulton Street Artist's Market, and lunch at Roses, one of our favorites.
~
Eric was kind enough to entertain Claire a few times to give me some dedicated craft room time. I got a ton done, yet still feel like I have so much to do. I fell asleep last night wondering if it really is possible to feel caught up and overwhelmed all at the same time?? I do prefer to be busy, so it's a good problem to have, really!
~
If you peek over there to the right, you can see that the shop is back open! Many items have returned, but there are some new items that have been added as well including ruffle pillows (!) and new wreaths. I'll also have another pillow and wreath load heading to Rebel soon!Be sure to hop on over to Simple Organized Living this week for her birthday week celebration. Andrea is hosting 26 giveaways in honor of her 26th birthday, including a giveaway by yours truly!
Later this week I'll be finishing up a *surprise* living room/dining room design project I've been working on. I'm so excited to finally see it come together, and of course, to see the home owner's reaction too! I'll be sure to get some before & afters!
~
And in other personal news, I'm now 19.5 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is f.l.y.i.n.g. by, and I can hardly believe we have our ultrasound already this week. If baby cooperates, we're planning to find out what we're having. We didn't find out with Claire, so it should be fun to change things up a bit this time by knowing what we're going to have. I'm thinking we're going to be seeing a lot of blue in our future, and Eric thinks we'll be seeing more pink, so we'll see who's right!
~
Whew! I think I'll enjoy sitting a few more minutes this morning before this marathon week begins!


<span class=