Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Temperatures in the 40's this weekend + sunshine...it's so nice for a change!
2. Eric who has been the love of my life for nine years now.
(Have I ever mentioned how I would have married him after our first date, no lie!)

3. Spending Valentine's Day spoiling our little girl.
4. Hearing one of Claire's teachers say "I love you" as we left school today.
(How am I ever going to handle the last day of school???)

5. My Grandma who is celebrating her birthday today.
6. Florida is in just TWO days!
7. A forecast calling for perfect weather, 76 and sunny.
8. We're almost completely packed.
(Please tell me I'm not the only one that stresses so much about packing!)
9. A very powerful church service this week, based off of this message.
10. Anticipating what's in store for our church in the future.
~
What are you most thankful for?


Photobucket