Living Room Upgrade

When we built our house three years ago, I was very happy with how it turned out. There's really not much at all that I would change about it.The one glaring exception for me though was this large blank wall in our living room, it has always looked like it needed something to give it a little life.it normally houses our library table
(and nothing else)
~
so as projects usually go, one thing leads to another. I think the conversation went something like, "hey builder, while you're building me a craft room downstairs, could you also add some paneling to my wall upstairs?"
~
That's logical, right??
~
So while we were out of town last weekend, here's what he did!and he's so good, he even sent me a text with a picture so I wouldn't have to wait all weekend to see it!on the same day that the painters worked on my craft room, they also made our living room like like a scene from ETClaire thought it was awesome and sprinted the corridor about a million times that dayI took a peek inside the plastic in-between coats to see this
and finally, three coats later, the finished product!
love!