Isn't She Lovely?

Here she is, the brand new blog! Isn't she pretty?
Over 2 years of blogging plus some 600+ blog posts later, it was about time!
(I think I'm in love)
~
It's as though Heather could see inside my brain, and created e.x.a.c.t.l.y. what I was looking for. I had given suggestions of colors, the chevron stripes, and a small red bird (to honor my Grandparents who loved cardinals), and she just took it from there and nailed it.
~
I couldn't be happier with how it turned out,
and, I even have a button now!You can find the code over on the right
---------------------->
copy it. share it. love it.

and, it gets even better....
the Cora Anne shop has a new look tooyay!

to celebrate, use the code BLOG15 for 15% off your total purchase!
~
Whew! That was definitely enough exclamation points for one post, huh???
Thanks again to Heather at Blessed Little Nest, you're the best!


<span class=