Counter Tops

The counter tops are in!I have to admit, when I walked in the room and saw them, it wasn't love at first sight. I struggled with picking out which laminate to use, and never felt 100% about my final choice.
~
Some of my criteria for the counter tops included that they could not at all resemble a kitchen or bathroom, and they had to be a light color. Anyone who has done sewing or other crafts knows how much dust is generated, and the last thing I wanted was to always look at a dusty counter top.The laminate I finally chose was Wilsonart HD Luna Frost. The pictures don't show it, but the counter tops have a shine to them and just a slight amount of texture. They're just a *little bit girly* and very clean looking.tomorrow brings carpet, closet shelving and then final clean up.
~
Come Saturday, you know where you can find me....MOVING IN!