Small Gifts : Snowman Soup

I wanted to come up with a small gift that Claire could give her classmates and friends for Christmas. We decided on small bags with all the ingredients necessary for Snowman Soup!
~
Here's what you'll need :
hot cocoa packets
small marshmallows plus snack-size zip lock bags
small candy canes
small favor bags
card stock
ribboneach bag includes one packet of hot cocoa mix, one small zip lock of marshmallows and one candy cane. It was simple enough that Claire could help with the assembly.
I had big plans of making small snowman labels for the bags using my Cricut, but both my time and energy ran out (plus I remembered that these are for three year olds who probably don't really care what the package looks like!) So instead I just printed out the Snowman Soup poem on card stock :

I was told you've been good this year,
always glad to hear it.
With freezing weather drawing near,
you'll need to warm the spirit.
So here's a little Snowman Soup,
complete with stirring stick.
Add hot water, sip it slow,
it's sure to do the trick!Place each of the ingredients in the favor bag and finish it off with your tag showing the poem
I was able to make 20 gifts for less than $15!!But we only have 19 to give away as Claire required sampling one!


HollyBloggyButton1