Giving Handmade

I really enjoyed giving handmade gifts this year. Being a seller of handmade items, I truly believe in supporting others doing the same.
~
Here's a few items I gave this Christmas...journal from Anthropologie topped with a petal pusher
from Pleated Poppy for a dear friend(I used the petal pusher as the gift bow, so fun!)slate cheese plate from Crate & Barrel with tea towel
from Art Goodies for my mother-in-lawsix throw pillows for my mom. I used a Waverly print she's been eying forever for three of them and another coordinating Waverly fabric for the other threeprint from Creative Thursday named "We All Flock to Ruby"
...for my niece Ruby!A custom pet portrait of our dog Lyra from Funamals for Eric where the very talented Amy took this picture and turned it into this...teacher gifts of dish towels from appetite home
plus letterpress coasters from Paper Stories
~
What did you give handmade this year?!?