Toilet Art ?

Since moving into our house three years ago, I've struggled with coming up with good items to put on the walls in Claire's bathroom. Her bathroom is our hallway bath, and the tile back splash in it is full of browns and blues, so decorating it in an overly "girly" way just wasn't going to cut it.
~
I think I've finally come up with the start of a plan. The first item being one of my favorite prints from Sarah Jane (who I listed as one of my Favorite Things last December!) I've looked at this print over and over and still don't know why it's taken me this long to purchase it, but I finally did and it's heading my way as we speak!Just after purchasing this print, I found this adorable fabric from This and That Japan on Etsy. The colors in the fabric coordinate so well with those in the Sarah Jane print, that I'm hoping to frame a bit of the fabric up on the wall as well.So that's my start. I'm thinking of adding a "C" somehow, maybe in a vinyl decal or some other way, we'll see!
~
I'll let you know how it turns out!