5 Random Things

A little randomness for your Wednesday.
~
1. I made this recipe for dinner last night, yum! I used leftover grilled chicken which made it real snappy, love that!

2. Fall cleaning is underway at our house. My Fall cleaning list is two pages long, typed, with two columns. I separate out every single item because I love the feeling of checking items off my list...the more items on my list, the more I get to check off! Confession time : I've been known to add items to to-do lists after I've already completed them, just to check them back off.

3. I've already started on my Favorite Things for this upcoming holiday season! Woo hoo!

4. I really wish I was heading to the Queen Bee Market in a few weeks, but CA is just a little too far from MI to make it work. Boo. I AM planning to head to Chicago for the Renegade Handmade holiday show with one of my best friends and fellow crafters though, awesome!!
5. I laughed out loud when I read this headline on the cover of O MagazineI'm so glad that after an entire lifetime of wondering, all I have to do is read O Magazine to know what my true calling is. Thank you Oprah for your Easy-Does-It-Guide to Finding (and Fulfilling) My Life's Purpose.
~
The end.