Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Eric, for taking me on a birthday weekend getaway up North!
2. A full night's sleep Saturday night, without a precious little girl waking me.
3. My parents for taking Claire for the weekend, she had a blast.
4. New white & green pumpkins on my front porch.
5. A husband who's not afraid to slam on the brakes and stop the car for his wife when she spots pumpkins for sale on the side of the road!
6. Great Fall weather, it is my favorite season.
7. Blogging, and the community and inspiration it provides.
This is post #500 for me people, that's c.r.a.z.y.
8. Seeing Claire's face light up when we arrive at her school and she spots her teachers, warms this mumma's heart!
9. Our Bible Study started back up this last week, ahh, it was nice.
10. Seeing answers to prayer.
~
What are you most thankful for today?