Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. 29 years of life today.
2. Loving every bit of the last 8.5 years with my husband.
3. Enjoying the last (almost) 3 years with the most fascinating little girl I've ever met.
4. A two year old and a three year old sitting at my kitchen island singing "Happy Birthday" to me (I might have bribed them with the opportunity to blow out a candle afterwards!)
5. My sister's second grade class singing "Happy Birthday" to me over the phone.
6. Neighbors who call us and ask if they can take Claire for the evening so Eric and I can go out for a birthday dinner. Ahh!
7. A husband who always does so good with gifts. This year's included an up-North getaway this weekend he booked for us!
8. A really nice first MOPS meeting this past week, it's going to be a great year!
9. A successful garage sale this weekend - ahh, it feels soooo good to get rid of stuff.
10. Bible Study starts back up this week!
~
What are you most thankful for today?