Monday's 10 Things

(Tuesday edition, yup, that's my week!)

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. An awesome Mother's Day!
2. Being greeted in bed Sunday morning by
Claire announcing "Happy Smother's Day!"
3. My mom and all she has and continues to do
to support her family.
4. Two of my Grandmas who are no longer living,
but were amazing mothers/grandmothers.
5. Seeing Claire on Mother's Day in one of my old dresses, so sweet!
6. Claire's 3 hour nap.
I thought those days were done, but I sure appreciated it!
7. Sneaking in about a half hour of shut eye for myself.
Why don't I do that more?!?
8. My husband, yeah, he's hot.
(Yes, I can say that, it's my blog!)
9. A rainy day to stay home in sweats and no make up all day!
10. A great ending last week to my second year in MOPS.
~
What are you most thankful for today?