Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A great night away with Eric! Whew, we need to remember to not let so much time go by again before our next getaway!
2. Remembering what it means to be a husband and wife first.
3. Coming home to our baby girl and knowing she had a great time with her Papa and Grandma while we were gone (and was sufficiently worn out as is evident in the picture above!)
4. My dad for giving us the bulk of his time for the last 9 months to do our house renovation. There's absolutely no way we could have done it without him.
5. Watching the relationship between my dad and Eric grow and evolve as they spent lots of time together working on projects.
6. Hearing my neighbor preach in church this weekend. What an amazing testimony he has!
7. A successful surgery for our friend's daughter.
8. Making my Monday To Do List and knowing its full of a lot of fun projects!
9. It's May already! Where did that come from?!? Doesn't matter, it means summer is just about here!
10. Wood chips are being laid right now in my yard. They look (and smell) so good!
~
What are you most thankful for today?