Cream of Coconut Cake

I tried out a new cake recipe when I hosted family on Mother's Day. I happen to love coconut, so when I saw this recipe, I knew it was calling out my name. (Not to mention, any cake recipe that begins with a box of cake mix is a sure winner in my book!)
~
Cake Ingredients:
1 package white cake mix
3 eggs
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup cream of coconut (in the liquor aisle, I didn't know that!)
1 (8 ounce) container of sour cream
~
Frosting Ingredients:
8 ounces cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons milk
4 cups confectioner's sugar
toasted coconut flakes
~
Cake Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease pan. (I used two round pans for a layered, taller cake)
3. Combine the cake mix, eggs, vegetable oil, cream of coconut and sour cream and mix well for four minutes.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes
6. Let cool.
~
Frosting Directions:
1. Combine the softened cream cheese, vanilla, milk and confectioner's sugar.
2. Mix until smooth and spread over cooled cake.
3. Top with toasted flaked coconut.
~
Yum!