Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. My brother is home! He's in the Navy, stationed at Pearl Harbor, and this is our first time seeing him in over a year!
2. Getting to meet Sarah later this week.
3. Safe travels for my parents who just arrived back from Hawaii.
4. A really fun time at a new music class with Claire this morning.
5. The icky snow on the ground has melted and fresh clean snow is coming later this week, so maybe we can play outside again!
6. Finally a good night's sleep last night after a couple of rough ones.
7. Progress on some really fun furniture re-do projects.
8. Several weeks now of success in breaking Claire from her pacifier. I anticipated it being much harder than what it actually was.
9. Eric and Claire's date at the lollipop symphony this weekend.
10. Pizza delivery for dinner tonight = no cooking! Woo hoo!
What are you most thankful for today?