Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A great day painting with Eric.
2. Great progress made, it's amazing what you can accomplish when you have a babysitter for an entire day!
3. A three day weekend, woo hoo!
4. My little girl belting out "How Great Thou Art" from the backseat of the car.
5. Temperatures that were in the 30's this week. I can't believe I'm thankful for that, but it was really nice compared to what it's been.
6. Starting the week with grocery shopping AND laundry done.
7. Getting Claire into the preschool we were hoping for. It only took sitting in line for 3.5 hours, but I did it!
8. A little taste of summer today, Pronto Pups was open for the weekend! YUM!
9. Sunday afternoon drives, especially when they help a very crabby toddler fall asleep.
10. One more week and my brother comes home!
~
What are you most thankful for today?