Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A new year full of great new possibilities!
2. After a few days spent with the flu, Eric is healthy again.
3. Us girls have *fingers crossed* stayed healthy so far.
4. Christmas is done. No, I'm not a grinch, I did love Christmas, but now I'm ready to restore order to my home and get back to a routine.
5. I get to see my brother later this month!
6. My little picky eater daughter has been eating like a champ this week, kind of warms my heart and makes me feel like I'm doing something right!
7. Grocery shopping all by myself.
8. Claire hugging me yesterday and saying, "I love you Jill!"
9. A really fun Saturday night with girlfriends.
10. A husband who works incredibly hard to provide for our family.
~
What are you most thankful for today?