Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. A little family getaway in February that we just booked.
2. The sun shining this weekend. It's still so cold out, but the sun sure helps.
3. Safe travels for my parents who are now vacationing in Hawaii. L.U.C.K.Y.
4. Still managing to avoid the cold and the flu when the rest of my family has been hit.
5. A babysitter planned for all day on Saturday so Eric and I can get some painting done!
6. Getting to work on a house project with Eric again, it's been a long time.
7. A really great preschool that we found for our daughter. Now we'll see if I'm in line early enough tomorrow to get her in. (I had no idea people sat in line for HOURS to get their kids into three year old preschool, that's nuts!)
8. All of Eric's tricks for getting Claire to fall asleep...including singing hymns and telling made up stories that all end with everyone closing their eyes. It really works!
9. A husband who can talk me down from my frustration when I've locked myself into our laundry room, and our two year old out. (did I really do that this morning? no way!)
10. A fresh start tomorrow.
~
What are you most thankful for today?