Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. An entire Saturday spent working on a tile back splash with my dad.
2. Eric's off from work this week!
3. A Saturday night spent with awesome neighbors.
4. A great concert at church this weekend,
and a two year old who loves to sing with all she's got.
5. My ninth Christmas spent with Eric.
6. Our first year spending Christmas day at home with just our family.
7. The meal Eric is preparing for us on Christmas Day.
I can already tell you how yummy it's going to be!
8. An exciting new opportunity, (I'll share with you later!)
9. The sacrifices made by Mary, all to bring a Saviour to us.
10. Grace, salvation and hope, all given to us through Jesus.
What are you most thankful for today?