Crafty Christmas: MOPS Gifts

I just finished up my gifts for the girls in my MOPS group, with an entire day to spare, whew!
~
I made each of the girls a fabric zippered pouch in this fun Christmas fabric that kind of reminds me of scrapbook paper! I used an easy peasy tutorial found here.I made them assembly-line style and that seemed to work pretty well. It meant an entire night of cutting, then lots of ironing in the interfacing, sewing zippers, and finally, finishing off the sides.
I also made 8 unique tissue holders to put inside.
Also inside each is a candy cane, some Ghirardelli chocolate (YUM!), and hand sanitizer.
So they're all loaded up, ready to go. This afternoon, I plan to write little notes to each of the girls on the cards I made earlier, and this project is DONE! I hope they like them!