Holiday Kid's Table

Maybe it was just me, but it always felt like being demoted a bit to have to sit at the kid's table at holiday parties. It was always just a small card table, stuck at the end of the pretty adult dining table.
~
Tonight is our Bible Study Christmas dinner at our house and I wanted to create a special little table for Claire and her two little friends who will be over. Claire is most excited about having a party with her friends!
I made the tablecloth using red and white stripe fabric with red ric-rac sewn around the edges. I also finished off the edges with bright green stitching. A jar of red bells and a vase filled with candy canes made up the centerpiece.
My only mistake, setting it up the night before and thinking Claire would leave it alone all day, yeah, right! I'm sure I'll be re-setting the table many more times before tonight finally gets here!