1. My little girl, singing her loudest to "Breathe of Heaven" during the special music in church today. Oh to have no inhibitions and just belt out what you're feeling. Made this mumma tear up!
2. A really good sermon in church this weekend. Using Mary as an example, our pastor described to us the process of going from anxiety, to acceptance, to adoration. (There, a 45 minute sermon in one sentence!)
3. The Christmas tea is this week. I've enjoyed putting my table together, but it's time for the event to just get here already!
4. My house can be restored to order now that everything for the tea is out of here!
5. Amazing progress this weekend on our kitchen here. It's actually resembling a kitchen again!
6. A new babysitter who Claire loves. After we got home, Claire told us she "loved her new friend".
7. A really enjoyable time at our MOPS Christmas party.
8. Claire's love of the snow. We're going to be playing outside lots this winter.
9. We made a major dent in our Christmas shopping this weekend, only a few more things to pick up.
10. A fun Friday night of decorating our Christmas tree (even if we lost power before we got to plug in the lights!)
What are you most thankful for today?