Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!

1. A lazy Saturday morning including a Starbucks Chai at home, compliments of Eric.
2. Spray paint...I've been using a lot of it lately and never realized how handy it is.
3. Eric's good attitude about spending the day with me and my parents at an antiques market.
4. Finding some really great deals at the antiques market!
5. My parents for letting us load up their truck with all of our large purchases.
6. Claire's new outdoor water table...no more mopping up water by the kitchen sink. (At least not until winter!)
7. Coast Guard Festival this week in Grand Haven.
8. An upcoming play date with good friends.
9. My husband's Grandma who is quite a fighter.
10. Sharing the same future plans and dreams as my husband.
~
What are you most thankful for today?