Insta-Friday

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you all had a great week!
Here's a peek at ours...

we attended a wedding Friday night...
black dress, jewelry, make up and hair done...imagine that!Saturday I got to sneak away for a little shopping ALL BY MYSELF!
I'm loving this song in church these days
Eric snuck over to the Apple store Monday after work and came home with this baby. To say the transition has been smooth would be a major lie. MacBook became a four-letter word in my vocabulary, and I haven't turned it on again. I've been told I'll love it, but I'm just not feeling it yet.
MacBook 1, Jill 0oh how I wish I had time to bake something every day.
it makes the house smell sooo good!
yum.
Thursday is Claire's day off from school which generally means we just lay low at home. This week I pulled out all my jewelry and let her go to town with it...she played jewelry store for HOURS! Sometimes I wonder why we ever buy the girl real toys, she would so much rather tinker with odds and ends!
~
And, because I can't resist, here's a few of my favorites from Zachary's 365...Day 16Day 20
Day 25

And now, we have a wide open weekend and I can't wait!
Hope you all have a great one!

find me on Instagram at : coraannedesigns
life rearranged


<span class=