Insta-Friday

Wow, this was a week!
Busy, busy, but lots of fun...Hello, Chicago!
It has kind of worked out that we make a few trips to Chicago each year,
one always being in the summer.This trip's agenda included Pinkalicious the Musical, and the Lincoln Park Zoo.
We try to keep it Claire-friendly!
Yay for baby boy bump at 28 weeks!but don't worry, even though the majority of the trip was about Claire, my one required stop while staying on the Magnificent Mile still happenedin hotel room relaxing after a long day
pregnancy = cute
kankles = not cuteback in Grand Rapids for a Monday night date to the Hillsong concert.
Highlight for me being an entire arena singing :

So I'll stand With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all

So I'll stand My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yoursfinally, a more low-key day spent at my parent's cottage.
Not bad for a Tuesday afternoon if you ask me! trip to the farmer's market giving us sweet corn plus other fruits and vegetables.
I gave Claire the task of cleaning the corn,
for which she used a whole collection of her "tools" to do
(totally undressed under that apron by the way!)my first attempt at canning
wow, what a process, thankfully Eric was on hand to help!our first purchase for Little Guy's nursery,
from Rebel.Reclaimed, of course!
~
Happy weekend, everyone!

life rearranged


&<span class=