Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. My mom, who will be celebrating a birthday this week.
She always has and continues to do so much for all of us.
2. Only a few more days until we finally get to meet our new niece or nephew.
3. My brother is coming home this week!
4. Air conditioning in this 90+ degree weather.
(yes, that's the pregnancy talking!)
5. The ability to just spend days at home when it's this hot out.
6. New highlights in my hair - I love a good freshening up!
7. Getting bumped to the top of the cancellation list when my appointment
wasn't actually until the 29th. (thank you Lisa!!)
8. A freezer full of freshly picked Michigan cherries and raspberries.
Now bring on the blueberries!
9. Date night this past Friday which meant some good, uninterrupted conversation with Eric.
10. Claire's bedtime prayer tonight including "thank you that today was a good day"
~
What are you most thankful for today?


<span class=