Insta-Friday

Happy Friday!
~
Eric has had this entire week off from work, so we headed to our house in Grand Haven for some family time. We committed to a week of no Facebook or Twitter on our phones, and and no computer use which turned out to be really nice actually. I did still snap some pictures with my cell phone along the way, because let's face it, Instagram pictures are just too fun to take a week off!
~
(are you addicted too? Find me on Instagram (coraannedesigns) and let me know so I can follow you as well!)watching a storm roll in over Lake Michiganin our backyard is the world's largest hydrangea bush
I can't take credit for it, it was there when we bought the house,
but it sure is nice always having a spot to cut some fresh flowers!this was the "pre-bite" picture,
she really did like the corn once she tasted it!my parents were kind enough to take Claire for one night so we could go on a date. It happened to fall on the 9th anniversary of the day Eric proposed to me, (and I'm so glad he did!)at the Farmer's Market
I'll take all of them, please!our front porchI hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

life rearranged


<span class=