Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. A really nice family-filled Easter weekend.
2. The amazing sacrifice made for us 2000 years ago.
3. A family medical-scare that thankfully did not turn out to be a concern.
4. The ability to rely on friends for prayer.
5. A fun day spent at IKEA and outlet shopping with my mom and Claire.
(yes, we survived 11+ hours in the car and out and about with a 2 year old)
6. My baby girl who is now officially 2.5 years old. Wow she's big!
7. Amazing progress this week on the house we're renovating.
I'm starting to feel hopeful that we'll actually finish it.
8. The rain this weekend that is turning everything green.
9. A Saturday afternoon nap while it was raining out, ahh!
10. A wide-open week ahead!
What are you most thankful for today?