Before & After : Table & Chairs

In addition to renovating an entire house, we've been doing lots of furniture projects for inside of the house. Probably my least and my most favorite project has been our dining room table and chairs. The set was a pick up from a flea market, but the original red and white picnic table look just had to go!
~
Least favorite because I really struggled to get the paint colors right (and I normally pride myself in my easy color selections!) When I did get the color right, the paint store mixed it in the wrong finish, and to make matters worse, we didn't discover it was the wrong finish until it was all painted. On top of that, I misjudged the amount of fabric needed to cover the chairs and had quite a challenge getting the last chair done. (Shh, it may be a little pieced on the underside to make it fit, no one has to know!)
~
My most favorite project because I do love how the set turned out, and it looks great in our new kitchen!
chair beforechair aftertable after one coat of primerand the finished product!table top paint: Benjamin Moore Dove White (ceramic paint)
chair paint: Benjamin Moore Wolf Gray (ceramic paint)
seat cushion fabric: Amy Butler Wood Fern Ivory