Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. Staying in LOTS on a rainy and cold weekend.
2. A new babysitter, who is working out really well.
3. Etsy and all the fun I've had with it in the last year.
4. Seven items sold this weekend!
5. My craft room where I can make as big of a mess as I want, then close the door.
6. A husband who can handle sticky situations way better than me.
(Don't ask, it involves our neighbors and the police, ugh!)
7. Upcoming fun plans for Halloween week.
8. Our new family pictures, all over my walls!
9. A healthy family in the midst of lots of people dealing with the flu.
10. A little girl who loves to color and glue, I could do crafts with her for hours!
What are you most thankful for today?