Monday's 10 Things

Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
~
1. Another year of Claire in my life. Lots of fun, some challenges along the way, lots of learning and adventures and tons of love for sure.
2. A day spent here with girlfriends as well as 1200+ other moms on Saturday.
3. Eric for taking Claire the entire day so I could have a day off.
4. My new external hard drive, no more stressing about my computer crashing and losing everything.
5. Claire's bout of sickness early Saturday morning is over and she seems to be back in business.
6. Two new girls in my MOPS group.
7. A lazy Sunday afternoon followed by a nice walk outside.
8. Another upcoming necklace giveaway, so fun!
9. My mom who has a big week coming up.
10. My dad who is giving us hours of his time on house projects that we certainly couldn't do on our own.
~
What are you most thankful for today?