Here's what I'm most thankful for, right now!
1. A family getaway that went amazingly well.
2. Looking forward to some time spent at our family cottage this week.
3. An upcoming cookout with friends and time to get caught up.
4. Ability to just stay home on a Monday to get caught up on life.
5. Fall is just around the corner.
6. Eric's tradition of singing Claire to sleep at night.
7. Diet Coke. Or just caffeine in general, especially today (ugh!)
8. My dad, who amazed me with yet another project that he just completed for us.
9. Two fabric necklaces have sold, and more will be arriving in the shop soon!
10. A whole load of new fabric, heading my way.
What are you most thankful for today?